Igor V. Bocharnikov – Doctor of Political Sciences, State Russian 3rd class adviser, head of the Research Center of the National Security, Professor of the Department «Information analystics and political technologies» N.E. Bauman. E-mail: email@example.com.
The article presents a detailed review of the monograph “World politics. Front lines and red lines”. The author assesses the nature and content of the influence of the main participants in the system of international relations, both individual States and non-state actors, including transnational corporations on the state and prospects of development of world politics. Directions of adjustment of the foreign policy strategy of Russia in the conditions of aggravation of a situation and reanimation of hostile anti-Russian course from a number of participants of world political process are defined.
Key words: world politics, Russia, USA, cold war 2.0, leading world actors, nation-States, non-state actors, transnational corporations.
1. Doklad Nachalnika Generalnogo shtaba VS RF na nauchnoy konferentsii Akademii voennykh nauk 24 marta 2018 goda [Report of the Chief of the General staff of the Russian armed forces at the scientific conference of the Academy of military Sciences on March 24, 2018]. Vestnik Akademii voennykh nauk, 2018, no. 1 (in Russian).
2. Zelenkov M.Yu., Bocharnikov I.V. Mezhdunarodnye konflikty XXI veka [International conflicts of the XXI century]. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2018. 262 p. (In Russian).
3. Niccolò Machiavelli. Dell’arte della Guerra, 1521 (Russ. ed.: Makiavelli N. O voennom iskusstve. Moscow, Voenizdat Publ., 1939. 222 p.)
4. Mirovaya politika. Peredovye rubezhi i krasnye linii [World politics. Front-lines and red lines] / A. V. Bulavin, O. G. Karpovich, A. V. Manoylo, V. B. Mantusov. Moscow, RIO Russian customs Academy Publ., 2018. 456 p. (In Russian).
5. Raport generala A.P.Yermolova Aleksandru I ot 12 fevralya 1819 goda [Report of General A. p. Ermolov to Alexander I of February 12, 1819]. Russian State Military Historical Archive. Fund of Military Scientific Archive, File 6210, Sheets 15-16. (In Russian).